You can add users through Control Center or through company systems that integrate with Steel API. All your users will show up in Control Center > Users regardless of how or where they were added.
Add Users Using Control Center
To add a user through Control Center:
- Go to Control Center > Users.
- Click Add User.
- Fill in all fields.
- Only use the Admin level for users who need access to Control Center.
- Usernames must be unique and minimum four characters long.
- The password must not contain the username.
- Click Save.
Delete a User
To delete a user:
- Find and select them in the list.
- Click the Delete button that appears.